ELEMENTAL RHYTHM BREAKTHROUGH EXPERIENCE FACILITATION (IN PERSON)
Location: Shambhala Retreat Center in Ostional, Costa Rica (accommodations not included)
LEVEL 1: TRAINING OUTLINE
The Level 1 Program is 6 weeks in duration – 63+ hours
– Live Online Workshop: 2 full days of training Online Via zoom (12 hours)
– Weekly Zoom Calls: 1 Hour per week over 6 weeks (6 hours)
– Self Practice / Home Study: You will be given homework for daily self practice 30 minutes per day (21 hours)
– Partner Practice Calls: You will be assigned a weekly partner who is also studying to get certified to practice weekly (6 hours)
– 10 Independent Practice Sessions: Once you have completed initial training you will need to do 10 practice sessions with family and friends. (90 minutes each total 15 hours)
– Final Examination: You will need to demonstrate (online) your abilities to facilitate a full session and will be graded with a pass or fail (2 hours)
Elemental Rhythm Breathwork Program was created by Giovanni Bartolomeo as a tool to help himself release tension and emotional blockages, find clarity, improve performance and to deepen his meditation and self awareness.
Over the last 10 years he has explored various forms of sound, movement, connection, breathwork and guided meditation, and taken his favourite elements from various practices to curate a unique experience, one that has produced incredible results in a very short period of time. Many people have an impactful experience on their first session. Once he began sharing it with others he quickly realized what worked for him was also working for those he shared it with. The Elemental Rhythm Breakthrough Experience (Level 1 Training) combines sound, movement, various breathing patterns and holds, guided mediation and support circles to create an experience like no other. When practiced regularly we have seen some incredible transformations in peoples lives.
In the Level 1 Training you will be taught everything you need to know in order to facilitate this experience. This will be an online training, there may be in-person week long destination retreats offered in the future as well. Trainings will be done over zoom, with additional support materials including self study manual and recorded videos.