ELEMENTAL RHYTHM BREAKTHROUGH EXPERIENCE FACILITATION
Elemental Rhythm Breathwork Program was created by Giovanni Bartolomeo as a tool to help himself release tension and emotional blockages, find clarity, improve performance and to deepen his meditation and self awareness. Over the last 10 years he has explored various forms of sound, movement, connection, breathwork and guided meditation, and taken his favourite elements from various practices to curate a unique experience, one that has produced incredible results in a very short period of time. Many people have an impactful experience on their first session.
Once he began sharing it with others he quickly realized what worked for him was also working for those he shared it with. This is the first ever in person Elemental Rhythm facilitator training in the continental US! The Elemental Rhythm Breakthrough Experience (Level 1 Training) combines sound, movement, various breathing patterns and holds, guided mediation and support circles to create an experience like no other. When practiced regularly, we have seen some incredible transformations in peoples lives. In the Level 1 Training you will be taught everything you need to know in order to facilitate this experience. This training will be both an in person and online training.
LEVEL 1: TRAINING OUTLINE (63+ hours)
- Live in person Workshop: 2 full days of training (12 hours)
- Weekly Zoom Calls: 1 Hour per week over 6 weeks (6 hours)
- Self Practice / Home Study: You will be given homework for daily self practice 30 minutes per day (21 hours)
- Partner Practice Calls: You will be assigned a weekly partner who is also studying to get certified to practice weekly (6 hours)
- 10 Independent Practice Sessions: Once you have completed initial training you will need to do 10 practice sessions with family and friends. (90 minutes each total 15 hours)
- Final Examination: You will need to demonstrate (online) your abilities to facilitate a full session and will be graded with a pass or fail (2 hours)
- Date: April, 1-2, 2023 Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm est
- Location: Steubenville, Ohio (45 min outside of Pittsburgh, Pa)
- Venue: Compass Center for Wellbeing
- 108 South Fourth St Steubenville Ohio 43952
- Facilitator: Lisa Mort
Dress comfortably! Refreshments and lunch will be provided. Watch for an email prior to the training with directions to the Center and a detailed itinerary for the training.
Lisa believes in the personal power of oneself and works with each client to help them rediscover their self-love and higher truth. She found the profound transformation of breathwork when she was first introduced at an ayahuasca retreat center in Costa Rica.
The impact that this practice had on her personal life inspired her to become a certified Elemental Rhythm Breathwork facilitator, a Breathwork facilitator trainer, and a Breathwork Integration Coach. With an individualistic and holistic approach, she pulls from a toolbox of intuitive thinking, therapeutic conversation, breathwork, energy work, and meditation to guide clients deep into a higher state of consciousness. She guides and coaches people to intimately connect with their breath as a pathway for transformation.
This work is deep and transformative. It is for anyone who is ready to show up for themselves and change their life. Along with group classes, she offers private group sessions and private 1 on 1 coaching. She leads corporate wellness days, retreats, and workshops in the US and internationally.
Lisa is a certified Canfield Transformational Coach, an Elemental Rhythm Breathwork facilitator, a Breathwork facilitator trainer, a Breathwork Integration Coach, and a Reiki practitioner.