Harness the power of the breath and join us May 13-14 2023 for a life changing experience!
Alternity- a visionary venue, cafe & community hub
333 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario
Nearest subway station: St George
Recommended Nearby AirBnb Accommodations: shorturl.at/nADGX
If you have any questions please feel free to send us an email at hello@Mishalee.ca
What’s included in the Level 1 facilitator training?
- 70+ hours of training over the course of 2 months.
- 2 Days of immersive in-person training on how to facilitate an entire Elemental Rhythm Breakthrough Experience. PLUS 2 group breathwork sessions. A light vegan meal will be included.
- 6 weekly online zoom calls 8pm EST each Tuesday following the weekend training. 1 Hour per week of in-depth study over 6 weeks.
During the training we will experience, review and/or practice:
- Creating a safe space & seeing breathwork facilitation through a trauma sensitive lens
- Exploring the window of tolerance, and self-care modifications for students
- Breathing fundamentals
- Building a business/community
- Class preparations: technical requirements set & setting
- Learn how to effectively guide a transformative experience
- meditations: including breath awareness, gratitude, self connection and 4 heart healing mantras
- shaking and breathing rounds including both Elemental Rhythm Breakthrough Experience & Elemental Flow.
- music curation, rhythm and tempo attunement
- Integration & closing circle management
- Contraindications, waivers, insurance
- How to manage intense experiences
- Acute Intermittent Hypoxia
- Code of Ethics
- Self Practice: As a student of the breath, you will optimize your own breathing habits with a daily self practice routine, 30 minutes per day (21 hours)
- Access to online accountability group via Signal with daily support, check-ins and questions in between calls
- Home Study: Online Facilitator Course. You will be given homework for daily self practice approx 30 minutes per day. (20 hours)
- Weekly Partner Practice Calls: Practice your evolving facilitation skills with fellow students (12 hours)
- 10 Independent Practice Sessions: Once you have completed the initial training, you will need to demonstrate and log 10 practice sessions with family and friends. (90 minutes each total 15 hours)
- Final Examination: In order to receive your certification, you will be required to demonstrate (online) your abilities to facilitate a full session and will be graded with a pass or fail (2 hours)
- Weekly Class Accountability Support via Signal Chat
- Vegan & Gluten free Catering
- Lifetime access to an ever expanding archive of breathwork resources, tools and trainings on www.www.elementalrhythm.com
- Lifetime Access to a thriving global online community of breathwork practitioners
Get to know your trainer
Misha is a trauma informed facilitator with 9 years experience working in the field of personal development and 20 years of her own personal expansion work. She has a background in Hypnotherapy, NLP, Mindful Self Compassion, Authentic Relating and Trauma Sensitive Mindfulness.
She is trained in andragogy so her teaching methods are inclusive of all learning styles. She provides: structure and systems, easy to follow step by step processes, engaging visual aids including slides and in-depth manual as well as opportunities to practice, reflect, discuss and collaborate.
Misha is the founder of Lucid Breathing. She is a breathwork coach, facilitator and educator. She is also a visionary artist.
About Elemental Rhythm
The Elemental Rhythm Breakthrough Experience (Level 1 Training) combines sound, movement, various breathing patterns and breath-holds, guided mediation and support circles to create an experience like no other. When practiced regularly we have seen some incredible transformations in peoples lives.
In the Level 1 Training you will be taught everything you need to know in order to facilitate this experience.